|Type:||Carton Flow System||Material:||Steel|
|Feature:||Corrosion Protection||Use:||Industrial Storage|
|Products Surface Treatment:||High Quality Epoxy Electrostatic Powder Coating||Products Design And Production Code:||Safety Standard AS4084 In Australian And FEM10.202. In Europe|
|Products Color:||RAL5017(traffic Blue),RAL2004(orange),RAL7034(light Grey),etc.||Company Certificates:||AS4084 Test In Australian,ISO9001-14001, CE,etc.|
Gravity flow rack is a kind of live storgae solution with high-density capacity and low-energy consumption by taking advantages of gravity. Using sloped rails equipped with steel rollers, products packed in pallets or cartons can slide down to the bay front of the gravity flow rack automatically. Having two seperate sides for products loading and unloading, gravity flow rack follows a First-in/First-out (FIFO) stock rotation principle which is suitable for storing products with short quality guarantee period. In order to get the goods move freely and safely, the racking should be equipped with brake if the slope is long. In addition, separators and buffers installed at the lower end of the slop are also necessary for safe and efficient handling by forklifts or workers.
1. Gravity flow storage system makes full use of the ground space and offers denser storage capacity having only two aisles for loading and unloading.
2. Gravity flow racking system provides improved through put and pick productivity since products can automatically move forward requiring less material handling time.
3. Gravity flow system offers a safer working environment for employees by decreasing the use of forklifts. At the same time, products damage is greatly reduced by controlling the rolling speed.
4. Gravity flow rack system works on a First-in/First-out (FIFO) basis which is suitable for fast turnover products and homogeneous products with large quantities.
5. Gravity flow racking can be compatible with various handling equipment and facilities using adjustable components and accessories which is simple to assemble and install.
6. Gravity flow storage systems are cost-effctive by cutting down the expense on space, manpower and utilities.
1. Working on a First-in/First-out basis, this live racking provides extremely high levels of storage density in a given area eliminating redundant aisles.
2. Products are placed onto fixed lanes of inclined gravity rollers which are set at a fixed gradient. Taken pallet flow system as an example, when the first pallet is taken from the picking face, the next pallet will roll into the right position fed by gravity, while replenishment stock will be loaded at the upper end of the lane at the same time. In that way, stock rotation has realized automatic with minimum forklifts travel distance.
More Details and Illustrated Pictures
|Shelf levels||2~15 tiers per shelving unit||Color||(RAL Code) Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Etc.|
|Upright Frame Height||2500mm~15000mm||Weight Capacity||500~3000kg per level|
|Finish||Epoxy Powder Coated for corrosion prevention|
|Package||Plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, Cartons, wooden bars, crates, and metal strips, etc.|
|Accessories||Bolts and nuts, Upright protectors, decks, etc.|
|Certification||RMI/AS4084-2012 /CE/ ISO9001|
|Delivery time||7~25 days as per order quantity|
|Assembly & installation||Detailed assembly instructions are available|
2. Box Beam
3. Step Beam
4. Wire deck
a. Flared deck with waterfall
b. Step deck with waterfall
5. Safety accessories
Ironstone Has gained Professional steel storage rack testing certifications at MONASH university for AS4084-2012 test standard as well as R-Mark certification test at SEIZMIC INC in US.
Meanwhile, some other Documents such as ISO9001, CE, SGS supplier audit report Etc, are all certified at Ironstone.
You can rest assured that you are buying racks and shelves without any quality problem.
We pay high attention to the package of racks with professional wrapping machine, to ensure security of long distance shipment. Special demand for package is available. The way of packages typically use plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, wooden bars, crates, and metal strips, etc. for bulk materials, Carton boxes and pallets used for accessories. We also make customized packages as customers' requirements.
Pre-sale service & after-sale service
1. Project design & optimization support
Ironstone has professional design engineers who are experienced in offering you optimal storage solutions for optimizing your material and information flow. Based on engineering design, computer modeling, and CAD software design, we have successfully provided thousands of storage solutions.
2. Project installation Support
Ironstone provides project installation support, all assembly drawings & Videos would be transferred to our customers for easy installation, If customers' storage systems seem complicated and according to specific request, Ironstone can dispatch installation engineers to instruct assemble and install your rack systems on the site.
We have completed projects in foreign market, like US, Mexico, Europe, Thailand, Argentina, south Africa etc. and received highly praise from our clients.
Ironstone Team Group
Ironstone team focuses on providing high quality racking & shelving storage solution and relevant services for our customers, we are confident to provide best products and services.
The Mission of Ironstone group is to be a customer driven, innovative company providing the best products, solutions, and customer service attainable in the industry today with a commitment to on-going improvement.
Questions You May Care About:
Q1:Does all racks produced by your company?
A1: Yes! We're a DIRECT MANUFACTURE enjoying over 20 years experience, main products of us include Pallet Racking, Shelving, Radio Shuttle, Cantilever, Mezzanine, etc. All products are 100% produced by ourselves with strict quality control.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our factory is located in Jiangning District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China, close to Nanjing Port, convenient for delivery and shipping. About 90,000 sqm production plant enables a strong production capacity and stable product quality.
Q3: What certification do your products passed?
A3: We're ISO9001 certificated company. Rack systems are strictly designed and produced based on CE and RMI/AS4084:2012 standard for storage rac, comply with FEM and SEMA standard.
Q4: How long for your warranty period?
A4: We afford 10 years warranty and lifetime insurance services of all racking products. For any quality issues that caused by accidental impact, we'll provide free parts for replacement.
Q5: Are you able to provide installation service?
A4: Yes! We have mature installation team with rich project experience. For some complicated cases, our engineer could come to project site and help clients for installation work if necessary. Normally, we can offer solutions to your problems through email, mobile and video.
Should any issue you are concerned about, feel free to contact with me before and after sales.